Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weekly Wieners

It was a slow picture week, only because it was a crazy Christmas shopping and gift wrapping week. For more weekly winners please visit Sarcastic Mom!

DSC_0002
I took the plunge and had business cards printed. Eeek!


DSC_0047
We had our annual company holiday party. It was a blast and so good to see all the wonderful people I work with. Since they are all over CA I mostly only talk to them on the phone!

DSC_0054
We pass this chicken on the freeway and when we do The Phi, Me, and PR Dad always say "Later Chicken" (yes we know he is a rooster). She finally got a picture with him!

DSC_0038
And she can't go more than 5 minutes without being a ham!

6 comments:

  1. That last picture is just darling!! I love her face and her antlers ;-)

    YIPPEEEE on the cards!! Those are awesome. I haven't jumped into that pool yet, but I'm hoping to soon.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:24 PM

    Oh goodness look at that chicken!!

    CONGRATS on the business cards they look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:59 PM

    What a ROCKIN' card. Totally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phi is just so cute! The business cards look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:01 AM

    Your card looks great~wishing you continued success & all the best. Glad you had a good time @ the party! LOL @ the chicken, um, rooster! That last one of the Phi is priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm diggin' the card, lady. Esp. the OLD ENGLISH. You know how we do it.

    Michael just made me business cards, too! Canya believe it? I have like, a thousand. I should have them well into old age. And my title is...wait for it...Artist/Writer.

    WOw. Very kewl.

    ReplyDelete

Dirt Road Diary- Berdoo Canyon

It had been awhile but Joey recently convinced me to head out on an off-roading adventure. Mostly because the San Berdoo trail ends inside J...