Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Poor PR Dad

The Phi woke up this morning a little out of it. I put on her robe and slippers and she stood up. She started to cry and call for her Dad. Weird. I thought she wanted him because he got home after she was in bed last night. He heard her calling him so he came to her door. I had already picked her up so I handed her to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, laid her head on his shoulder and.....

totally puked on him.

My poor babies! So as I changed The Phi out of her PJ's and robe, PR Dad took a shower way ahead of schedule.

The Phi was pretty sick all morning. She threw up a few times, her face and lips were completely pale and she was in and out of sleep. PR Dad stayed home with her and by the time I got home at 1 she seemed pretty much back to normal.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:57 PM

    Oh no, I hope she is feeling better.
    Poor little thing :(


    http://thejoereview.com/

    ReplyDelete

Dirt Road Diary- Berdoo Canyon

It had been awhile but Joey recently convinced me to head out on an off-roading adventure. Mostly because the San Berdoo trail ends inside J...