Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekly Weiners

And the Weekly winners are back in full effect this week.
YES!
For more check out Sarcastic Mom.

A visit with the cousins. Hmmm think they may have a grandfather that was a musician. Yea its in their blood. Rock On Little People!


He kissed a girl and he liked it.

Phi Got Mail! She was very excited to get a Thank You card from Nana and Tata. Their signatures are so distinctive that I didn't even have to tell her who it was from. She knew.


I finished my Turkish Stitch Scarf (more info on it here ) It is really long and super soft and is on its way to a good home.The hotness that is PR Dad coming home.
She's even adorable when she's in time out.
Yea Roo, that sums it up nicely!

9 comments:

  1. Dude, chicks that knit are WAY hotter than dudes who ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - kids in a rock band! How cool!

    And you're a knitter, too! Who'd of thunk it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful scarf you are knitting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:07 AM

    I'm so with Mr. Lady on this one!

    Always love seeing The Phi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:09 AM

    hahaha, he kissed a girl and he liked it.

    That knitting shot is faboo. :-)

    And always the silliness! I <3 that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the timeout photo. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm diggin the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:57 PM

    Great winners this week~my faves are the 1st, 6th & 8th ones.

    ReplyDelete

Dirt Road Diary- Berdoo Canyon

It had been awhile but Joey recently convinced me to head out on an off-roading adventure. Mostly because the San Berdoo trail ends inside J...