Saturday, September 13, 2008

Blissfully Domestic


So has anyone noticed a new button over there on the left column of this here blog? The big pink one that say Blissfully Domestic. You have! And you have been wondering what it's all about? Well let me tell you. Blissfully Domestic is your one stop site for all things. Yes you will find the answer to all your questions including the meaning of life. Okay maybe not that but they have a ton of cool articles on cooking, health, family, finances and much much more. There is also a photography section and thats where I come in. See Sarcastic Mom was looking for some awesome photographers and I answered her call. She wined and dined me (okay maybe I just asked her really nice) and now I am a contributing writer for Photo Bliss on Blissfully Domestic. I know me and something domestic, its pretty funny and kind of ironic, but it is also very cool. You can check out one of my articles here. It is a bunch of talented ladies with some great articles on photography. So head over there and check it out. Read some great articles and leave some comments.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:36 PM

    If I had any $$ I WOULD have wined and dined you! Thankfully, you're a cheap date and you settled for my being really appreciative of your willingness to contribute. :-)

    So glad to have you on the Photo Bliss Team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:57 AM

    Nice.I shall bookmark.

    I used to have a blog ages ago called Domestic Bliss.Man,I wish I had archives of that....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:50 AM

    Man, You're talented! (I'm so proud of you!!!) JVS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:16 PM

    Hey! I actually came over via All Mediocre, but am glad to see that you're at Blissfully Domestic as well. You take great photos; I can totally see why you were chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blissfully Domestic is wonderful! I'm a gardening contributer.

    ReplyDelete

Dirt Road Diary- Berdoo Canyon

It had been awhile but Joey recently convinced me to head out on an off-roading adventure. Mostly because the San Berdoo trail ends inside J...