Thursday, August 28, 2008

Still Under the Weather so You get photos!

Apparently this cold is going around my family. My sisters are both sick too. Sucks. Since I am still sniffly and coughy and at work all you get today are some pictures from our Sea World trip last week. Since I have more than enough pictures of animals I focused more on us this time around.



PR Dad, The Phi and The Chone waiting in the hot sun for the Shamu show.



The girls at the tide pool. After handling real starfish I made them pose in front of a fake one.


Giving my Phi some l-o-v-e!



We ended the day with the firelights show!


Me and my girls on the spinning starfish ride!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:03 PM

    The Phi looks like a model in that last photo. Did you sit in the splash zone? --JVS

    ReplyDelete

Dirt Road Diary- Berdoo Canyon

It had been awhile but Joey recently convinced me to head out on an off-roading adventure. Mostly because the San Berdoo trail ends inside J...