Friday, August 15, 2008

Sometimes She CAN be so Cute!

Today The Phi's toy of choice is a stuffed penguin. She brought it to the office and was making it fly around. I told her that penguins do not fly. ( I did this is a totally educational way, not in a mean ruin your fun kind of way!) She walked out of my office and came back in a few minutes later. She had taken a tissue, taped it to the back of her penguin and she was flying him around my office again. She said, "I made him a super power cape. Now he can fly"

I LOVE this kid sooo much.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:16 PM

    Now that is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sunblock ocho, great imagination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:21 PM

    The Phi comes up with some petty go stuff, I think this kid is very smart, even if I am her tata.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! She is going to end up like elaine, loving school supplies, after all that time in the office.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She showed you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a strong love for office supplies is normal, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! And creative!

    ReplyDelete

Dirt Road Diary- Berdoo Canyon

It had been awhile but Joey recently convinced me to head out on an off-roading adventure. Mostly because the San Berdoo trail ends inside J...