Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day




PR Dad is really such an amazing Dad. From the day The Phi was born her has taken to fatherhood like a duck to water. He is patient and loving and fun and I couldn't have picked a better man to have a child with. The Phi is one lucky kid to have such a great dad who will help her go back to sleep after a bad dream, or teach her how to ride a skateboard, or watch Monster trucks on TV with. She has a dad who takes her to the library, art museums and Dodger Games. Watching PR Dad grow as a person and become this great Dad has been such a great experience for me. He was born for this role. Happy Fathers Day babe. We love you very much.

And to my Dad out on a boat in the middle of the ocean, hope you catch a big one! I love you- your #1 daughter

1 comment:

Dirt Road Diary- Berdoo Canyon

It had been awhile but Joey recently convinced me to head out on an off-roading adventure. Mostly because the San Berdoo trail ends inside J...