Thursday, May 22, 2008

May 22

To The Phi, My Supa Dupa, My Beautiful Girl,
Today you are 3 years old and I am having a hard time trying to find where those 3 years went. It feels like you were just a baby yesterday, but at the same time it feels like you have been part of our family since forever. You are becoming such an amazing little person, with interests and opinions. I have never met a more stubborn kid in my whole life, but then again I have always told you to stand up for what you believe in. You are such a beautiful little girl. People stop us and tell us all the time. People in stores literally give you free things and strangers take pictures of you. Not only are you beautiful but you are one smart kid. You learn things quickly. Even things like potty training. Thank goodness for that. You have been a very easy kid. I am very thankful for that. Now don't get me wrong, you have tested my patience more than anyone ever has, but it also teaches me my limits and about who I am. You keep me laughing, and you dig that. You love to make people laugh. You are a true comedian and will do anything for a laugh. Even pretend to walk into a light pole! You are also a rock star. You love music, to listen to, dance to, and play any instrument you can get your hands on. I see a lot of myself in you, mostly because you talk just like me. Lots of "totally", "oh my god" and even "I totally rocked that". You are starting to want kids to play with. We are getting ready to enroll you in preschool and we are working on a brother or sister for you.

You are my world The Phi. The best thing to happen to me. I love you so much and I am very lucky to be your Mom. Happy 3rd birthday.

Love,
Mom



Babe,
Happy 35th birthday! Wow you are old! haha. I love you Babe and I am happy that we are together and building a life and a family. There is still no one else that I want to spend my every single day with. You are funnier than Conan and keep us laughing and happy. You are a good husband and an amazing father. I couldn't ask for a better person to help raise our crazy kidd-o. Although I think she gets the crazy from you! I hope that this year is your best and happiest year yet! I love you with everything I have!

Love your wife

*and a pat on the back to myself for the 19+ hours of labor I went through 3 years ago today! I totally rocked that child birthing thing!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Day-day!!! I love you so much!
    Happy Birthday Mr. Joey!! Hope you have a great day and year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:32 PM

    Happy Bday my Phi. You are such a funny bunny and I love you with all my heart. Happy birthday number one son. May your Harley wishes come true some day. Love pn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:39 AM

    Hey lis'- you need to pass on the secret to making a beautiful baby girl. Happy Birthday to my goddaughter and her daddy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Dirt Road Diary- Berdoo Canyon

It had been awhile but Joey recently convinced me to head out on an off-roading adventure. Mostly because the San Berdoo trail ends inside J...