Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How "My" day turned into a party for them

W had a nice Mothers Day. We went to this really great Mexican place with PR Dad's side of the family. We all get together there for Mothers Day brunch every year. Great food, strong drinks!


Then we headed to Cousin Chars for cake and ice cream for The Phi and PR Dad.



Who the hell is Stephanie??

My (almost) 3 year old!

Her grandpa Bobo bought her a tricycle and as you can tell by the look on her face she loves it. The weather has been colder so I had to set up a "racing track" for her in the house. She goes zipping around on her bike singing "I can ride my bike with no handlebars" Can this kid get any cooler?


3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great Mother's Day. It turned out great for my family, too. And The Phi is just too cute! Burn rubber on that trike, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:15 PM

    seriously, you have the coolest daughter ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:34 PM

    you need to get my goddaughter some leathers now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Dirt Road Diary- Berdoo Canyon

It had been awhile but Joey recently convinced me to head out on an off-roading adventure. Mostly because the San Berdoo trail ends inside J...