Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Dodgers Win!

Last night (despite my very bad head cold) we headed out to Chavez Ravine to watch the Dodgers beat the NY Mets. Sammy the Bull had 10 tickets and a big group of us were able to enjoy a night out complete with Dodger Dogs, cold beer, giant foam fingers and a win for the Dodgers. It was a nice way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.
The Phi and Uncle Sam ready for the game.
Thank you for bring me to the Dodger Game!
"Look Mom they are playing baseball." We got there early enough to watch batting practice from center field.
All the ladies (and Cyrus). Naomi, Yvette, Amorette, Me and The Phi, Alina and Cyrus.
My buddy Alina and our rug-rats
Uncle Sam after his first trip to the concession stand.
The Phi and Cyrus. He really really wanted to sit by her so badly. I am always amazed at how well these 2 get along.

The giant pink foam finger was a hit. Thanks again Luca and Alina. The Phi slept with it and woke up with this giant pink finger on her hand chanting, "Go Dodgers! We're Number 1"

We had such a great night! I know The Phi and Cyrus really enjoyed their first Dodger game! Thanks again for the tickets Sam!!

5 comments:

  1. My pleasure Elissa! I had so much fun, we will do this again soon! I see you used a few of my shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:45 PM

    I see you stay loyal to your home team. Unlike the younger generation of childhood Dodger fans who have sold out their childhood to become Redsox or Yankee fans. Thanks for keeping it real!!! Go Blue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Looks like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. im offended... whoever anonymous is. go sox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I love seeing kids at Dodger games with their parents. It's so cute as the parents try to explain the game to them. It takes me back.

    Oh, and this entry reminds me how much I need to get over my anti-McCourt feelings and get over to Chavez Ravine.

    ReplyDelete

Dirt Road Diary- Berdoo Canyon

It had been awhile but Joey recently convinced me to head out on an off-roading adventure. Mostly because the San Berdoo trail ends inside J...