Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Best 3rd Birthday Party That Ever Was!

So the party was a smashing success. The Phi was totally surprised that we got her a jumper.


My youngest and very talented sister made The Phi the most amazing birthday cake ever. The bottom layer was white cake with strawberry filling. The middle layer was strawberry cake with chocolate pudding with chocolate chip filling, and the top was an extra special vegan chocolate cake with chocolate pudding and chocolate chip filling. A cake that The Phi herself could eat with no allergic reaction. I can't get over how much work and how gorgeous this cake turned out.

PR Dad surprised our birthday girl with her own princess crown.

The kids enjoyed the bouncer while the rest of us got ready for the party.

A giant ring pop from Rosie left The Phi with a big smile.

My BFF Jessica and her boys made the long trip down to be with us. Elias gave The Phi a big birthday kiss.

And I can't tell you how happy I was to meet Jessica's little one. We got to have some bonding time and of course I instantly fell in love.

The weather was hot, but that doesn't stop us from having a good time. The kids ended up in the pool and eventually the adults ended up in the pool and a water fight ensued.


The Phi's cake was not the only one my sister made. We gathered everyone to sing to The Phi and surprised PR Dad with a cake of his own. He was totally surprised.


The Phi and Uncle Tommy having a conversation.



Here I was trying to capture a tender moment between my sister and her baby girl. And I get this instead.

PR Dad opening gifts!

Cass and Nina Patty duking it out.

Yes that's a digital camera. And yes it's hers. My Tia Angie Tio Javier and Cass bought The Phi her very own digital camera. It even has a strap so she can look just like Mommy.

And with her new My Little Pony Ice Cream Cart near by we found her fast asleep. It was an amazing day!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had lots of fun! I wish I could have been there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday to the Phi and PR Dad. Looks like the party was fun, even if it was sweltering last weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Dirt Road Diary- Berdoo Canyon

It had been awhile but Joey recently convinced me to head out on an off-roading adventure. Mostly because the San Berdoo trail ends inside J...