Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Blog 365 & Resolutions

So those crazy people who organize the National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) sent an email out for another challenge. A much bigger challenge. To post every day for the entire year. And since I am always up for the challenge I accepted. So wish me luck people. And be prepared to know all about what is going on in the lives of the PRP Family. I mean like know every detail because I don't know how else I am going to fill 365 days worth of writing.

2007 was a little of a tough year for the PRP Family. We had lots to deal with, with trying to sell the house, the house not selling, The Phi getting into the terrible 2's, potty training, financial stresses, and of course we are still mourning the death of Roman. So we have a few resolutions, really goals in the PRP household. Even though PR Dad isn't the biggest fan of resolutions I usually try to get us to stick to them. As a family I want us to spend more time outdoors. To get The Phi to the park as much as we can. To take more walks and just hang out outside more. For The Phi I am hoping that by the end of 2008 she will be able to write her alphabet, numbers 1-20 and her name. For me I want to walk on the treadmill more. I would like to get up to 25 miles a week. I also have some crafty goals for the year. I want to learn how to knit socks and learn to do embroidery. For me and PR Dad the motto is "More Sex in 0-8". We have become those parents whose sex lives suffer from having a kid in the house. So we have decided to "bring sexy back" into the bedroom.

In 2008 PR Dad will turn 35, I will turn 31 and The Phi will turn 3 (hmmm lots of 3's). We will spend another week this summer in Bass Lake. (We already can't wait). The Phi is already talking about swimming at Bass Lake. The twins will turn 2 years old. Chone will turn 9! And who knows, maybe the family will get even bigger this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dirt Road Diary- Berdoo Canyon

It had been awhile but Joey recently convinced me to head out on an off-roading adventure. Mostly because the San Berdoo trail ends inside J...